Jolly Residence appartamenti a Bormio

Price List Summer

Bilo 3 beds from € 380.00

August € 672.00

Bilo 4 beds from € 400.00

August € 840.00

Bilo 5 beds from € 440.00

August € 980.00

Terms and Conditions

The above prices are per apartment for a minimum stay of one week.

The tourist tax (€ 1,60 per person per night) is not included in the price and will be paid directly to the landlord.

10% discount for a minimum stay 14 days (second week) excluding the week of August.

Prices are inclusive of electricity, water and heating; the apartment will be given at 16.30 and must be left strictly by 09.00 am on day of departure.

When booking weld deposit of 30% of the amount by bank transfer or postal order, the remaining 70% to be paid at the arrival.

Arrival / Departure - from Saturday to Saturday. Short stays possible.

In the event of cancellation the deposit will not be refunded.

No refunds or discounts for unused days due to late arrival or early departure.

DEPOSIT: € 100.00
CLEANING REQUIRED: € 50.00
LINEN: bed and bath € 10,00 per person on request
COT: € 25.00 per week
BED: € 30.00 per person per day
INTERNET WI-FI: € 10.00 per week
SKI: Free
PETS: Small dogs and cats; at end of stay € 35.00 extra for cleaning the apartment